Do you see yourself becoming a part of the Play Well Perth team? We are looking for fresh minds who are willing to grow in their own development and to be a part of our team of teachers committed to helping their students play well.
Working at Play Well Perth includes:
- Full training provided
- Full administrative support- no scheduling/billing/paperwork
- Performance opportunities
- Professional development
- Support in reaching your own artistic goals
- Strong network and advertising
- Attractive rates
- Professional profile listed on this website
- Technology to enhance your teaching
To apply for this role you must have completed a music degree, yet students in the final year are welcome to apply. Instruments other than piano are also welcome to apply.
Please only apply for this job if you have a valid WWC, NPC, driver’s license and vehicle.
Administrator Role Now Open!
Local piano business, Play Well Perth is now looking to hire and excptional local administrator to the team from Bassendean or surrounding suburbs. Please feel free to visit or share the direct hiring application link below: