Do you see yourself becoming a part of the Play Well Perth team? We are looking for fresh minds who are willing to grow in their own development and to be a part of our team of teachers committed to helping their students play well.
Working at Play Well Perth includes:
- Full training provided
- Full administrative support- no scheduling/billing/paperwork
- Performance opportunities
- Professional development
- Support in reaching your own artistic goals
- Strong network and advertising
- Attractive rates
- Professional profile listed on this website
- Technology to enhance your teaching
To apply for this role you must have completed a music degree, yet students in the final year are welcome to apply. Instruments other than piano are also welcome to apply.
Please only apply for this job if you have a valid WWC, NPC, driver’s license and vehicle.